Friday, May 18, 2012

Chicken Tenders

Chicken Tenders are one of my hubby's favorite comfort foods.  I remember the first time I made it, he was surprised that it wasn't store bought.  It was probably the first recipe that I learned watching a cooking show.


It is so simple, but absolutely delicious.



Chicken Tenders
3 lbs chicken tenders
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup milk
 
Directions
Heat a pot of oil on high.  Soak the chicken tenders in the milk.  Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl.  Coat the chicken tenders in the flour mixure and shake off excess.


Fry the chicken tenders in hot oil so that the chicken tenders will be crispy on the outside and remain moist on the inside.  Fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked (about 10 minutes).  Drain off excess oil


Serve hot with your favorite sauce or gravy!
 

I never have any complaints when I make this.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails