Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



E. came home so excited to tell me that he had pancakes in class yesterday. He mentioned that it would be great to eat pancakes every morning. I generally don't whip out the flour and baking soda on a school day due to time, but I thought I'd surprise him and the rest of the family with some home made pancakes today. In the spirit of Valentines, I attempted to make heart shaped pancakes.

I also hid a card in my hubby's laptop this morning.



Since he rarely reads this blog, I'm not ruining the surprise by posting it here. Just in case you are wondering, many vietnamese couples will call their spouse "anh" and "em" instead of using their given name. It is a lot more personal. I can't remember the last time he ever called me by my birth name...it was probably when we said our vows.



I hope you have a great Valentine's Day! I can't wait to surprise my kids after school with special their treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails