Thursday, June 14, 2012

Macy's $10 off $25 Coupon

I know I have been absent in blogging lately.  It's been crazy juggling our summer schedule of spanish and movie making classes to art and writing classes..not to mention our weekly piano, karate, and daily swimming lessons that are killing any extra time I have.

Here's a coupon for you though that I thought would be great.


Last time I had this coupon, I was able to buy my cake stands for a fraction of the cost.  Here's my white cake stand from Martha Stewart.  I bought it for $28 and used my coupon to bring the price down to $18.  It retails for $42 so that is a huge savings.   Just in case you are wondering, they're on sale right now for $29.99 so with the coupon it would be $19.99.


Here's the coupon if you want it.  Note, the coupon is ONLY valid Friday and Saturday from 8-1.  I've made the mistake before, not watching my clock and missing the time!  Plenty of sales going on so have fun shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails