Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wedding Photoshoot - K & D's Wedding

When my hubby suggested I shoot his friend's wedding, I was a tad bit nervous.  It would be the first wedding that I photograph.  Don't get me wrong, I've been to plenty of weddings and I have taken plenty of pictures, but those pictures were for me so it wasn't the end of the world if I didn't capture every special moment.  This time, I would be taking photographs for someone else so the pressure was on.

After arriving at K and D's Wedding, I surprisingly was quite comfortable behind the camera.  I had so much fun.  It was a perfect evening, aside from the dozen mosquito bites I received that night, but it was all worth it to be able to capture their special day.








  



 











Thanks K and D for allowing me to photograph you and your kids.  I had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails