Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fortune Cookies for the Teacher


I've made sprinkled fortune cookies in the past before that turned out well so I thought I would  re-use the idea for Teacher Appreciation Week.  This time, I omitted the sprinkles and dipped the fortune cookie into melted milk and white chocolate.


I decided to keep it simple this time.  I love how they turned out.  I couldn't make them fast enough because the kiddos kept eating them up. 


For the packaging, I found  metal take out boxes at Michael's that I thought were the perfect.


I was able to fit nearly half a dozen fortune cookies inside.


On top, I printed a label that I nabbed from here that said, "I'm so FORTUNATE to have YOU as a teacher."


I think it turned out super cute!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails