Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A trip to the park

I wanted to get some pics over the weekend of the kiddos, however, the weather was not cooperative. It was super windy and a bit chilly for the kids. We did manage to get a couple of cute pics.



With much bribery, I got one shot of all the boys together.



The wind was so crazy, hair was flying everywhere!



A. and J.



My little 2 year old sporting a cute blazer.



I love the silhouette of the boys. Of course R. did not want to participate.



My favorite pics.



I look at this pic and I am reminded of my "About Me" pic of the three of us and can't believe how much my kids have grown.



E. is the only one that was willing to pose for me. Love his innocent smile.



With the timer feature of the camera, we were able to capture a couple of family pictures.



Try setting a timer with a two year old in your arms, running to beat the timer and trying to calm your hair down from the wind. It's crazy! I'm still a little surprised we were able to get all the kids to semi-smile and stand still. I'll try again on a not so windy day.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails