Monday, January 24, 2011

A morning surprise

When I was working full-time, I never made my bed during the week, despite the fact that I love going to sleep in a made bed. The reason being was that I woke up at the crack of dawn and left for work even before my hubby woke up.

Now that I take the kiddos to school in the morning, there is plenty of time to make my bed. I walked into my room one morning and noticed a little bump after I had straightened my sheets. Can you see the little bump in the middle.



When I went to straighten it out, this is what I discovered.



Cute or what? Although A. was dressed to go to school, he wasn't ready so he climbed into my bed for some additional morning sleep. I didn't have the heart to wake him up and didn't need to since he got up on his own 10 minutes later. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails