Friday, July 29, 2011

75% off Toys at Target



Target has huge toy sales 2 times a year. At the end of January and at the end of July. I have been scoping out the Lego sets for a while now and suspected the 75% mark down would occur soon. For all you needing some toys, most of the Targets around here had their mark down yesterday! The only thing I was scoping out this year were the Lego sets because every single one of my boys are into Legos.

For the first time ever, I was able to buy Lego sets for 75% off. There are times where I was fortunate enough to find an interesting set at 50% off, but the majority of the time, I am lucky enough to buy them when they are marked 30% off. There were so many sets that were marked down 75% that I didn't even bother buying any of the 50% off price.



I bought E. the castle for Christmas last year and was waiting to add to his Harry Potter collection. I finally got this $60 set for only $15! Whoo hoo.



I managed to score more Harry Potter sets for E, some Cars2 sets for A, some Atlantis sets for J, and for R, I lucked out in finding him this Pirates of a Caribbean set. Yes, this is a stock photo. I didn't want to risk him seeing his birthday present.




This $50 set was a mere $12.48. R. had mentioned he wanted this set, so I was ecstatic to find it at 75% off. My birthday shopping list just got a whole lot smaller. I will note that not all Targets had the same sets on sale. Some of the sets I bought at one Target were still regular priced at another and vice versa.

If you aren't looking for Legos, they are selling everything from barbies to kitchen play items as well as baby toys as well. Since we still have a month of summer left, their summer toys are great buys at 75% off. Needing some toys? Make a pit stop to your local Target and see what they have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails