Monday, July 18, 2011

Free Chocolate

It was no surprise that I landed at Target last week (a weekly task) with all my kiddos. I had read a rumor that buying the Wonka Exceptions chocolate bar would stimulate a catalina coupon for another free bar. I went ahead and bought a bar to split with my kids (great shopping bribery). When I reached the registers, a catalina coupon did print out!!! What was even better was the cashier immediately took my coupon and scanned it to be used instantly! I was surprised by that and what was even better, the machine printed out another coupon so you know what that means? I get another one for free.



This is a rolling offer, meaning, every time you buy a bar of chocolate (even with a coupon), you should get another coupon for a free bar. I've redeemed 5 coupons already and still have two more. I know what you are thinking, crazy right? I shop at Target all the time so it is no trouble for me to throw in a candy bar or two into my cart while I am there. My kids are definitely loving the free chocolate. Who knows how may coupons will print out so if you want some free chocolate stop by and pick one up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails