Friday, July 2, 2010

Kid's Picnic Table

My goal for the day is to build this for the kiddos.

I need to also find a place that will make this



Since my sister will also have a Vietnamese Wedding ceremony. We need to find her a dress maker that can make her an "ao dai," also known as a Vietnamese gown. Mine is in a closet somewhere. I wonder if I can still fit it. On my wedding day, because of trying to juggle every aspect of it (from making all the flower arrangements to decorating the reception) I had inadvertently lost so much weight that my dress no longer fit correctly. To stay up, my aunt had to pin the dress to me that morning. I know, there are worse things to have happen on your wedding day :)

2 comments:

  1. my husband built one... and everyone at our most recent garage sale tried to buy it. i had to tell about 20 people that it wasn't for sale, but that we were just using it to put stuff on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of finish did you do? I am having trouble deciding what color to paint it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails