Monday, July 19, 2010

Patio Furniture

I'm always on the look out for great sales. A couple of weeks ago, Target clearanced out their patio furniture. I was able to scoop up a great deal on seating. Since most parents want to be right next to the pool to watch their kiddos instead of sitting near the dining area, we lacked enough seats for everyone.

At 75% off, I thought these chairs were perfect for our backyard. The light fabric means minimal fading (hopefully).



With a few additional umbrellas, I was able to create shaded areas around the pool which we were lacking as our back yard faces the south. Although, I am happy I thought ahead to pour the decking with umbrella sleeves, I should have thought to do the same on the seating area on the other side of the pool.



I'm super happy now that there are enough seats to accommodate several people now.



Here are my chaises that I contemplated building, but ended up buying. I wanted as little maintenance as possible. With chaises out of wood, I would have to stain and seal every couple of years to keep it looking new so I decided to go with my favorite patio furniture material, rattan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails