Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trip to San Jose

A couple of weeks ago, while I was in San Jose for work, I stopped by to visit an old friend and colleague. I got to tour his successful Ukulele shop called Ukulele Source.



I never knew there was such a high demand for the Ukulele. The only ukulele that I have ever held was the one I bought at a tourist shop while in Hawaii on our honeymoon. I thought it would be a great souvenir to bring home. Nearly a decade later, it sits in my son's room as decor where he occasionally brings it out to play "music."


Hawaii was great. Aren't those palm trees beautiful? The ones in my backyard have miles to go before looking like these.


I've been with my husband for nearly a decade now. Looking at these old photos reminds me of how fast time just flies by.


Okay, that's enough of going down memory lane..those were the days when I was proud to dance around in a bikini and those days are long gone.


While in Japan town, since I was craving some sushi, we stopped by a local restaurant to get dinner.

Doesn't that look yummy?

It's a shame that I didn't get to finish it. The owner brought so many appetizers out before hand that I was stuffed before I was even served with the main course. It's nice to know friends that know the owner.


Dinner with friends. What a great delight, especially when you're miles away from home, at the end of hardly working, a long day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails