Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Wintery Day

We were home bound again today. Not being in school still meant reading and writing at home. The kiddos have been writing book reports every day they have been home. Surprisingly I got no complaints.



So, am I a mean mom?



R. worked on his letter writing. After piano practice and chores for the kids and after I finished filing my taxes, our neighbor invited us over for an ice-day party. I looked to my pantry to see what I could make. First thing I wanted to do was make some cake pops, but not enough ingredients. I decided to make some oatmeal butterscotch cookies. Here are the kiddos licking the batter.



Sugar, YUM!



I finished them moments before we delivered them. I told E. to go and wake A. from his nap. When I didn't see any of them come out, this is what I found when I checked up on them.



A. was laying directly on top of Ethan. Love is all I can say. I hope everyone is staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails