Monday, October 29, 2012

Autumn Candy Legos

I'm a perfectionist, but I'm human so I do make mistakes.  To celebrate fall, I thought I'd make some candy covered pretzels.  The orange candy melt was supposed to make the pretzels look like little pumpkins, but it turned out pretty ugly (despite that, my kids did devour them all), but I still had a bowl of melted candy melt I didn't want to dump so I decided to pull out my lego mold I made and make some legos for the kids.



Autumn colored legos to celebrate fall.



I love how they look just like legos, from size and shape. The instructions for making the mold is here

It looked so realistic that A. thought I was nuts when I told him to eat it.  I had to reinforce to him that it really was candy.  It wasn't until he saw his brothers devour them that he decided to finally taste it.  That moment was pretty priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails