Thursday, December 16, 2010

R.'s Birthday

Today is R.'s 5th Birthday. I cannot believe that he is five today. It just seems like yesterday I gave birth to this little boy. He is definitely my free-spirit. Right from birth, he was my easiest delivery. I was only in labor for four hours and when it was time for him to enter the world, he was out in less than 2 minutes. The doctor had to literally catch him as he flew out of me, keeping her on her toes. That aspect of him hasn't changed. He definitely keeps me on my toes. I am so grateful to have R. in my life. Thank you for always making me smile. Thank you for saying to me every morning that you will miss me all day long and reminding me of how much you love me every evening. You wear your heart on your sleeve and that is what I love about you. Happy Birthday my dear son!





















Every year, I make photostamps for my Christmas cards.



This year, it is a picture of R. Isn't he just absolutely adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails