Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pokemon Birthday Party

R. turned 6 this year. His only request was that it be a bowling birthday party with a pokemon theme so that is what we had. Fortunately for me, I didn't have to think about pokemon type games since bowling and arcade games would occupy all the kids time. I did come up with this pokemon invitation, inspired by an electric type pokemon card.



As far as treats, I made some cake pops that were R.'s favorite color.



Just simple cupcakes.



A pokemon cake just for R.



I used marshmallow fondant with a layer of royal icing underneath.



Pikachu was made from fondant.



I made each child their very own pokemon card with their picture on it.



Pokemon party done. R. had a blast with his friends bowling. Many of his friends didn't want to leave. I guess there could have been worse things. Happy Birthday R. I can't believe that you are already 6!

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails