Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Canvas Print Coupon

Back in the day, I blew up my engagement photo on a canvas for our wedding. I was never into taking portraits of myself so having a full sized portrait of me all by my lonesome self in my bridal gown at the reception wasn't something I was into. If I was going to go through the excruciating pain of people looking at my pic, my husband was going to as well.

I've been wanting to put the kids photos on canvas for some time. I've even dedicated a wall to it, but just never got around to doing it. I've finally taken some great photos of the kids so now is the time.

Especially when I found this coupon for $10.00 off a faux canvas print.



A faux canvas print is just your photo printed on dimply paper like a canvas and wrapped in a cardboard box. I love the fact you can pick it up the same day and for only $9.96, I'm willing to try it. I'll let you know how it turns out. If all goes well, I'll have new photos for my dining room.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails