Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's Day Cards

Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I was ready before Christmas. There were so many companies offering free greeting cards, that I thought I would make some Valentine cards and see how they turn out.

Last year, I made these Valentine Cards



This year, I found this really cute print and decided I would replicate it.



I went photo shopping away, drawing my circles. I also included my kids' names at the bottom. I'll add some kind of "orange" candy in the envelope and call it day.

Here's a great deal to get you into the Valentine spirit. Tiny Prints is offering a FREE Personalized Valentine's card through 1/25 and you get free shipping. Just use the code TPGFREE17A and select "send to me" for FREE shipping, or you can pay $.45 and have it shipped directly to the recipient. Get creating because the offer expires tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails