Monday, February 8, 2010

from Scruffy to Puppy

Daisy is a little scruffy looking so we decided to get her groomed this weekend. I didn't really know exactly what to say when they started asking me what kind of cut I wanted. I basically let them do whatever. My only request was that she looked a little more polished. This is her picture before her new hair cut.

and this is what she looks like now.
She was a little camera shy and refused to look straight at the crazy camera lady. She looks like a new little puppy again.

The shelter told me that she was three years old, but after looking closely at her vaccination records, it shows that she is probably only 13 months old. Calculating from the dates that I see on her paperwork, she was more than likely born on the week of January 9th, 2009. Happy belated birthday Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails