Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photo Luggage Tags

I came home with a lovely surprise waiting for me in the mail. A couple of months ago, I ordered a couple of luggage tags from here. Their site says:

Throw away those boring luggage tags and give your baggage a new look by designing your own, unique tag. You can use a photo of your family, your favorite destination, or, to make it easier, you can choose from one of the images pre-selected by KLM. Two tags will be made with your design to ensure you can easily recognize your bags among thousands of others. Or, you can give the tags to someone else as a gift.


I discovered this freebie on slickdeals.
I was a little hesitant about this freebie, but since no credit card was required, I decided to give it a shot. After waiting a couple of months (not the couple of weeks it tells you it takes), I really believed that I would never see my luggage tags. After all, nothing is really ever free. However, I received them in the mail this week. I was so ecstatic! They look fantastic and best of all they are indeed free. My information is on one side while one of my favorite pictures of my sons is on the other side. I am excited to share this wonderful freebie with you. If you travel often, this makes a nice addition to your luggage. It is something that can identify your luggage from afar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails