Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bed Construction Complete

So I finally finished building the bed. Hooray. It took me a lot longer than I anticipated due to my changing mind. I wanted to be completely confident that my bed would be able to withstand all my kids jumping on it. A few adjustments and I am happy with the construction.



I originally wanted a footboard, but after some thought, I decided against it because the room would feel larger without it. I also like the fact that my kids can sit at the edge of the bed like they do on my bed. Should I decide later on to build a foot board, this design could easily accommodate that.

The question that lies now is what color stain. Here are my options.



Find out what I end up staining the bed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails