Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mattress Ordered



After debating with myself whether or not I should build the bed frame or buy the standard one with a box spring, I finally made a decision to just build the frame so that I could eliminate the dreaded dust ruffle debacle. I tested out mattresses and finally chose and ordered one last night. That means, I really need to get my groove moving and finish building this bed before it arrives.

I got dimensions from the sales person, BUT they don't match the dimensions published online. Hmmm...who do I believe? I wanted the bed a certain height so knowing the correct height of the mattress is oober important. Do I wait until the mattress to come in, or do I risk building a bed a little too high? I could wait, but I'm pretty impatient.

I plan on purchasing the wood today for the frame so that I can at least get that checked off my list of things to do. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails