Tuesday, March 8, 2011

House Show and Tell

I'm so excited. My sister is moving into the neighborhood. She'll soon be only five minutes away! My hubby found them their home while perusing the internet. With the closing coming up this week, I had to show house pics. Here is what it looks like now:

The Foyer



Dining Room


Hallway nook

Family Room

Kitchen


Breakfast area


Master bedroom

Master bath

Office

Bedroom

Bedroom

Isn't it a cute home right now? Yet, it is completely not my sister's style. I can't wait to see what she does to the place (think anthropologie). I'm sure I will be helping out with a lot of the redo so I'll keep you posted. Until then, I will be squealing with delight that I have family less than a mile away.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the re-dos. Just found your blog last week - very impressed and inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails