- Flour for rolling out puff pastry
- 1 (from a 17.3-ounce package) sheet frozen puff pastry thawed according to package instructions
- 1 medium onion halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) white mushrooms trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 packages (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese crumbled
Bake until golden, rotating pan once, about 15 minutes or until tender.
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms; cover and cook until tender and all liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes. Fold in spinach; season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes more. Drain any liquid.
There were no left-overs for our family.
I had to cut myself an edge piece because I love the puff-pastry crust.