- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking or regular rolled oats, uncooked
- 1-3/4 cups (11-oz. pkg.) Butterscotch Chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Heat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips; mix well. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.