Monday, April 25, 2011

Staining Island Cabinet

Remember this?



Since I have been working like crazy, I decided to take a couple of days off. What did I decide to do? I decided to finally stain my island cabinet that my dad and I built during Christmas.



I found these triangles while I was at Lowe's and absolutely love them. I don't have to worry about lifting the legs to stain, getting stain all over the floor or having it stick to the cardboard.





One more layer of polyurethane and I should be able to bring it back into the house. I'm a little scared of screwing the hinges of the doors on so I may wait for my dad to come visit to finish it up. If I had painted the cabinet, then it would be no problem if I messed up, a little putty and paint could cover a mistake, but it is a little harder to cover a mistake with stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails