Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I celebrated my birthday this weekend. I was born in the year of the dragon and this year is the year of the dragon. Hopefully that brings me a little luck. I told (actually demanded) everyone not buy me anything because there really isn't anything that I want. As long as all my babies are healthy, I'm pretty much content.

On my birthday, I was awaken with birthday hugs and kisses from all the boys and before the night was over, A. decided he would wish me a Happy Birthday personally. Here he is singing me the birthday song.



I giggle every time I hear him sing it. He allowed me to record him, only if I would stand at the bottom of the stairs (far away from him). I thought I'd share my little three year old since he is just too cute.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails