Friday, August 13, 2010

Boboli Pizza Party!

I've been selected to host a Boboli Beat BBQ Boredom Party! A couple of months ago, I heard about houseparty.com and signed up to host a Shutterfly party. I really wanted to be the host of that one because I loved Shutterfly's photobooks. Needless to say, I wasn't chosen.

However, all was not lost. I signed to for Boboli's Pizza party and was accepted. I was so excited. I got my goodies in the mail last week. Here is what I got.



In my box, I got coupons to buy pizza crust, some recipe cards, magnets, and some goodie bags to give away.

Here is what my guests will receive:



I ended up buying their pizza sauce.



Now, I just have to decide upon which toppings I want to have and go buy them. This will be my first time I have made pizza on the grill so I am so excited to see how they will turn out. My kiddos love homemade pizza so I am sure they will love our pizza pool party. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails