Friday, August 20, 2010

Teacher Back to School Gift

School for us starts on Monday. Skip to My Lou gave me a cute idea for the first day of school. She bought all her kids' teacher a bottle of hand soap and had a note attached saying, "If you need a hand, don't hesitate to call."



I thought it was a great idea so I am nabbing it. E.'s school is all about sanitizing their hands so when I saw this cute Apple shaped bottle filled with Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer at Bath and Body Works, I thought it was perfect. "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away," right, or is it, "A spritz of hand sanitizer a day, keeps the doctor away?"

1 comment:

  1. That is a SUPER neat idea!!! Too bad our kids have the same teacher or I'd be STEALING that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails