Thursday, April 22, 2010

Target Withdrawal


One of my favorite stores to shop at is Target. It is one of those one stop shop stores that I can't seem to get enough of. I am drawn to those red clearance stickers to the point where I end up buying things that I don't even need. I made a promise to myself that I would not buy anything I didn't need anymore, even if it were extremely inexpensive. Since I know this isn't easy for me, I have decided to steer clear of the store, unless I am returning something.

Alas, I had to return something so I decided to just sneak a peak at what they had on sale. It has been a good 2 weeks since I had set foot in the store so I am making progress. However, when I was in the store, I found a deal that I absolutely couldn't resist. Pictureka was marked down from 19.09 to 4.77.





Isn't that a great deal? I can top that. I had 2 coupons for $5.00 off this game. I picked up a couple of games and got paid to buy it. Yes, I got paid.



Oh, to top that. It was my last day to use my 10% off rewards card so I got 10% off the games as well, giving me a little extra change in my pocket.

Here's a summary.
9.54 for 2 Pictureka's
-10.00 (2 manufacturer coupons)
-.95 (- 10% rewards card)
Total: - 1.41 (so I got paid $1.41 for my two games)

That is definitely worth the buy! Okay so don't look at the rest of the items I bought. I needed a new swimsuit for my new pool. Baby steps. Baby steps.


1 comment:

  1. You got an amazing deal on the games with those coupons! Thanks for entering the contest.

    I also have to say I LOVE the bed you made - AMAZING! Plus, your pool is going to be gorgeous! I am glad checked out your blog, so many neat things.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails