Friday, April 30, 2010

A new name for Mockingbird Lane

I have decided to give Mockingbird Lane a new face lift and a new name. I am not so sure it is a new name as I am taking the website address as this blog's official name now. Looking at the types of postings that I have, I felt the new name would describe more about what this blog is really about. With that being said, I am introducing to you craftyc0rn3r.



I love the blog's new face lift. Do you like the new design and color? It took me awhile to finally come up with a design that I really like and I will still be tweaking it every now and then to make it better. I'll officially change the name tomorrow so don't be surprised if you read my blog through a reader that Mockingbird Lane is no longer there. It's there, but now it is craftyc0rn3r. I hope you will continue to join me. I am excited about the new name and can't wait to share all the ideas that have been lurking in my head with you.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the face lift and I think your HTML skills is way awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails